1. She is a vegetarian. On Christmas we ate salmon.
2. She met her husband, Hubert, at a trout farm in Auvergne.
3. She has lived in France for more than 15 years, and drives a stick shift.
4. She composts.
5. The soup we ate tonight was made from squash grown from her garden.
6. She bakes her own bread and teaches English to French kids.
7. There are no walls in the house. Room divisions are made with tapestries.
8. She restores and rents old houses with her husband. The property that she lives on with her two kids, Lucas and Clarisse, is 4 hectares.
9. The town where she lives, La Haute-Loire, is filled with scenic mountains and plateaus, where a river runs through.
10. When we enter the house, we take off our shoes and put on slippers.